Tours by Land
Bike rentals are available from Club 16 near the convention centre. One of Vancouver’s top destinations is Stanley Park. Visit by bike for just $12/hour with complimentary use of helmets and locks. Details, bike sizes and pricing are available through Club 16.
Discounted tours coming soon!
Tours by Sea
Discounted packages coming soon!
Tours by Air
The Vancouver Convention Centre is located on the harbour. Seaplane tours fly out of the convention centre dock. Reservation and payment are the responsibility of the participant. Prices are not guaranteed, but rather an estimate.
Examples of Seaplane Tours and Pricing:
- Classic Vancouver Panorama Tour by Seaplane
- $102 for 20 minute flight. Depart from downtown Vancouver’s Coal Harbour to get a complete aerial view of the city and surrounding parks and beaches.
- From Vancouver: Fly & Dine to Bowen Island with Ferry & Limo
- $218 for 5-hour excursion. Fly from downtown Vancouver’s vibrant Coal Harbour to tranquil Bowen Island for a memorable seaside dinner. After ferrying across from Snug Cove to Horseshoe Bay, return to downtown Vancouver by limousine.
- Victoria Day Trip by Seaplane & Bus from Vancouver
- $347 for 8-hour excursion. Depart Vancouver Harbour by seaplane on a scenic flight over the Gulf Islands. Visit the famous Butchart Gardens via bus and take time to shop, visit a museum, and see other attractions.
- Stanley Park
- Granville Island
- City Tours
- Vancouver Seawall
- Museum of Anthropology
- Sightseeing Tours
- The Liberty Distillery
- Boat Tours
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Queen Elizabeth Park
Activities, restaurants, events
tripadvisor (Best of Vancouver)
Trip Advisor offers tourism overview, travel guides & tours, tickets and rentals, things to do and more.